Iron Acton Parish Hall was built in 1948 on land donated to the village by the Rudman family.
At the turn of the Millennium Project 2000 was established which resulted in a complete refurbishment of the hall by the summer of 2005. In 2011 further development took place to build a new professional kitchen which has enabled the Hall to host charity breakfasts as well as full wedding catering. An additional lobby room and waiting area for those using the hall was completed during 2016 and is available for hire.
Iron Acton Parish Hall is a registered charity run by volunteers, funded by grants, donations, fundraising and hire receipts.